[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
• Leggi argomento - Lend me a rat

Lend me a rat

Tutto ciò che non riguarda le altre sezioni! Chiacchiere, sondaggi & Co.

Lend me a rat

Messaggiodi openmiki » sab set 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Oggi me ne sono andata a curiosare in qualche forum in inglese e ho trovato questa.
Ve la lascio. Io non credo in dio e questa cosa è sentimentale, ma mi è piaciuta lo stesso. Meglio che dimenticarsi di tutto, no?
I nostri ratti sono una ricchezza, sono solo un prestito, un prestito che non dura mai abbastanza.
Quando muoiono possiamo almeno pensare che non andranno dimenticati, perché di questo ce ne occuperemo noi, e che forse erano felici con noi quanto noi lo siamo stati con loro.

Lend Me A Rat

I will lend a rat to you - for a while, God said.
For you to love him while he lives, and mourn him when he's dead.
Maybe for twelve or thirty months -
Or maybe two or three.
But will you, 'til I call him back, take care of him for me?

He'll bring his charms to gladden you; and should his stay be brief,
You'll always have his memories, as solace for your grief.
I cannot promise he will stay, since all from earth, return.
But there are lessons taught below, I want this rat to learn.

I've looked the whole world over, in search of teachers true.
And from the folk that crowd life's land, I have chosen you.
Now will you give him all your love, nor think the labour vain,
Nor hate me when I come to you, to take my rat again?

Then it was that I said: 'Dear Lord, thy will be done.'
For all the joys this rat will bring, the risk of grief I'll run.
I'll shelter him with tenderness, I'll love him while I may.
And for the happiness I've known, forever grateful stay.

But should you think to call him back, much sooner than we'd planned,
I'll brave the bitter grief that comes, and try to understand.
When this faithful soul departs this busy world of strife,
We'll have yet another rat, and love him all his life.

Just a Rat

From time to time, people tell me, "lighten up, it's just a rat," or, "that's a lot of money for just a rat." They don't understand the distance traveled, the time spent, or the costs involved for "just a rat."

Some of my proudest moments have come about with "just a rat." Many hours have passed and my only company was "just a rat," but I did not once feel slighted.

Some of my saddest moments have been brought about by "just a rat," and in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of "just a rat" gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day.

If you, too, think it's "just a rat," then you will probably understand phrases like "just a friend," "just a sunrise," or "just a promise."

"Just a rat" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust, and pure unbridled joy.

"Just a rat" brings out the compassion and patience that makes me a better person.

Because of "just a rat", I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future. So for me and folks like me, it's not "just a rat" but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment.

"Just a rat" brings out what's good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day. I hope that someday they can understand that it's not "just a rat", but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a man or woman." So the next time you hear the phrase "just a rat", just smile -- because they "just don't understand."
Ultima modifica di openmiki su sab set 03, 2011 7:05 pm, modificato 1 volte in totale.
<:3( )~~<:3( )~~ <:3( )~~<:3( )~~<:3( )~~<:3( )~~ <:3( )~~<:3( )~~<:3( )~~<:3( )~~ <:3( )~~<:3( )~~

Più conosco gli animali, più capisco le persone.
openmiki
rattica viziatrice

Località: Perugia, nei fine settimana e ogni volta che posso :) :)

Re: Lend me a rat

Messaggiodi Wolfy89 » sab set 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Grazie per averla condivisa, la trovo davvero bella!<3
Wolfy89
auuuuuuuuUUuu! o squit?

Messaggiodi Falk » lun set 05, 2011 10:11 pm

"Ti presto un ratto" è bella, ma è più bella l'altra secondo me... Perché al momento sono in guerra con quasi tutta a mia famiglia per loro...
Mio padre mi è arrivato a dire: "Ma cosa corri di notte per veterinari per un topo?!? Ma lascialo morire..."
Ecco. Ci ha pure preso perché poi il mio cucciolo è morto. They just don't understand.
Immagine
The Metalocalypse has begun!

I miei ratti e date del loro arrivo:
KUBRICK ♂ Siamese hooded dumbo (7 feb 2011)
SILVER ♂ Russian silver self dumbo (16 apr 2011)
MORDRED ♂ Black self dumbo (17 mag 2011)
GYPSY ♂ Husky blazed mismarked standard (10 lug 2011)
Falk

Messaggiodi openmiki » mar set 06, 2011 6:35 pm

<:3( )~~<:3( )~~ <:3( )~~<:3( )~~<:3( )~~<:3( )~~ <:3( )~~<:3( )~~<:3( )~~<:3( )~~ <:3( )~~<:3( )~~

Più conosco gli animali, più capisco le persone.
openmiki
rattica viziatrice

Località: Perugia, nei fine settimana e ogni volta che posso :) :)

Messaggiodi Falk » mer set 07, 2011 12:22 am

Il mio morto è stato a marzo, lo scrissi nella photogallery e mi sembra che tu mi abbia pure risposto...
Ormai è passato del tempo, ma non riesco a dimenticarmelo, ne sono arrivati altri tre dopo di lui e tutti simpaticissimi, ma lui era lui e solo un proprietario di ratti può capire queste cose
Immagine
The Metalocalypse has begun!

I miei ratti e date del loro arrivo:
KUBRICK ♂ Siamese hooded dumbo (7 feb 2011)
SILVER ♂ Russian silver self dumbo (16 apr 2011)
MORDRED ♂ Black self dumbo (17 mag 2011)
GYPSY ♂ Husky blazed mismarked standard (10 lug 2011)
Falk

Messaggiodi gretaneera » gio set 08, 2011 4:26 am

Nonostante ne abbia tanti.. non smetto di piangere chi manca.. tutti loro.. ognuno di loro.. era speciale, era unico, era insostituibile, era immenso..
capisco perfettamente..
Immagine
gretaneera

Torna a ..tutto il resto!